[Blindtlk] braille printer questions

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Aug 24 19:25:58 UTC 2012

For the time being, you might be able to make a deal with someone who has a printer. You buy the paper and run the job. You may have an acquaintance who can help you make that happen. Does your affiliate own one? Perhaps you can make a deal for its use.  Sometimes a TVI will have one as well. It could solve the problem right now, and you can put some aside to buy one when you can.

A couple of other thoughts. Check out some of the sites that sell used equipment. You can pick things up there too.