[Blindtlk] braille printer questions

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Aug 24 20:53:14 UTC 2012

so why not see if you could make a braille transcription business acceptable to your state agency, and use the hymnal production
as a way to get experience and perhaps use it as free advertising.  They may not buy it, but they might, and it might be something
you could turn into a source of income if it interests you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson