[Blindtlk] accessible Software to Make Accessible Websites?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 13:18:03 UTC 2012

Steve,
    I appreciate your input and value your opinions. I especially like your
advice that I have better ways to utilize my talents and website
construction is definitely not one of them! (grin) I would like to find a
reliable NFB member to help me with the site, as I am a believer in
supporting my family first!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala