[Blindtlk] One thing I'm tired of

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Aug 26 05:33:49 UTC 2012

I hate to pile on here; but, you know, in all this exchange, Mike seems to me to be absolutely correct.  I suspect that he, Dave and I are saying essentially the same thing; just saying it in different ways.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: