[Blindtlk] computer buying advise

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:55:13 UTC 2012

I would recommend Windows 7 if you're not running that operating
system already. I don't know if any of the computers being sold now
still run Windows 7 or if all of them run Windows 8, but if you can
find one that runs windows seven, I think this would serve your
purposes.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.facebook.com/ToiBooks