[Blindtlk] Refusal To Use A Cane

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 19:01:41 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

    If your husband can get around without relying too much on his vision
you're welcome to dinner any time. Once inside if folks can get around
without using a travel aid no problem. We have very bad pathways in our
complex on which sighted people have been injured. It's for this reason we
strongly urge blind folks that visit us to use their travel aid.

Peter Donahue