[Blindtlk] iPhone problem

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Tue Feb 7 14:20:39 UTC 2012

Hey Bonnie, call me at the office.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonnie Lucas" <lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 11:33 PM
Subject: [Blindtlk] iPhone problem

Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever had the voice over for Serie stop working? When I hold the
home button, it is silent but apparently the writing on the screen is,
"What can I help you with?" Everything else seems to be working. I called
Apple and they had me reset the wireless networks. I have rebooted Serie and
the phone itself. Also tried the reset where you hold down both the screen
lock button and the home button. None of these things have corrected the
problem. Clues from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Bonnie Lucas