[Blindtlk] iPhone problem

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:33:38 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever had the voice over for Serie stop working? When I hold the
home button, it is silent but apparently the writing on the screen is,
"What can I help you with?" Everything else seems to be working. I called
Apple and they had me reset the wireless networks. I have rebooted Serie and
the phone itself. Also tried the reset where you hold down both the screen
lock button and the home button. None of these things have corrected the
problem. Clues from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Bonnie Lucas