[Blindtlk] iPhone problem

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Wed Feb 8 14:05:18 UTC 2012

Hey Mike, I didn't realize you had an iPhone! Come in to my conference
tonight at 7:00 PM Eastern. I have been having these conferences for about
three months now and they really have been successful. I am sure someone on
here will vouch for that. Anyway, the number to call is 616-883-2999 folled
by the pound. You will then be asked to press 1 for live rooms, which mine
is, and the room number is 2428. Look forward to your attendance, and to
anyone else who would like to check us out.