[Blindtlk] Would like to hear from cell phone users.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:00:09 UTC 2012

I'd also read the article in the October Braille Monitor entitled
"My Adventures with the iPhone," written by none other than our
own...  Mike Freeman! * Smile!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan