[Blindtlk] Would like to hear from cell phone users.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:40:37 UTC 2012

Hi Marsha,

Check out applevis.com; there should be a tutorial on iBooks
there.  If you can't find it on AppleVis, I know there's a
section on iBooks in the Getting Started with the iPhone book
from NBP.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan