[Blindtlk] In door cooking grill

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Feb 15 16:56:07 UTC 2012

Walmart's got one you'd like.  It's the GE four in one.  I use mine all the time.  It's got an analog tempreture control which you can adjust.  it doesn't talk, but, that's okay cause it doesn't need to.  All the way to the left (totally counter clock wise,) is low and all the way to the right is 500 degrees.  Medium is in the middle.  the on/off switch has three positions.  On the left is grittle, off is in the center and grill is on the right.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: