[Blindtlk] In door cooking grill

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:05:07 UTC 2012

Ray:

Why is it called the four in one and how does the cooking greese tray slide
out?  Some I hear are from the front and others pull out from the side.

I don't think any of the in door grills have a talking feature anyway.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Walmart's got one you'd like.  It's the GE four
in one.  I use mine all the time.  It's got an analog tempreture control
which you can adjust.  it doesn't talk, but, that's okay cause it doesn't
need to.  All the way to the left (totally counter clock wise,) is low and
all the way to the right is 500 degrees.  Medium is in the middle.  the
on/off switch has three positions.  On the left is grittle, off is in the
center and grill is on the right.