[Blindtlk] Wanting to find a good accessible way to learn Spanish

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:46:18 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone on here could help me. I've been wanting to
learn Spanish for a long time now. I've taken a few Spanish classes in
high school, but I didn't get along with my teachers back then, and
I've been looking online lately for ways to learn Spanish, but not
sure if any of the ways are aprticularly good from a blindness
perspective. There is this web site studyspanish.com taht you have to
pay for to get all the learning Spanish materials, and it seems good,
but not sure if anyone has actually used it who would know if the
quizzes and such are accessible. If there is something better, I would
definately like to know about it. There is the Rosetta Stone software
for the computer, but, last I checked, that wasn't accessible at all.
Anyway, if someone could please help me out it would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry