[Blindtlk] Wrestling with philosophy, reality, and times and technology that refuse to stay the same

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jan 16 20:36:41 UTC 2012

I agree. And we must change our philosophy to meet new conditions. WE
obviously are doing that with our advocacy of the Home Appliance
Accessibility Act. But we should also guard against throwing out the best of
the old just because it seems quaint or irrelevant. All I'm asking is that
we keep our thinking caps on.

Mike