[Blindtlk] REDBOX DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THE BLINDBYFAILINGTOPROVIDE ACCESSIBLE SELF-SERVICE KIOSKS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 01:36:26 UTC 2012

I'll back you up, Ray! :) Bryan, as Ray * said * in his *
response * to * your * post, not all blind people are created
equal, nor do we behave equally.  We're just like anybody else;
different people have different likes and dislikes, different
people have different approaches to the same situations, etc,
etc.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan