[Blindtlk] why is it important to join an organization ofthe blind?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 09:46:48 UTC 2012

Bryan,
    Well, can you please tell us what that difference would be? Furthermore,
the comment you make asserts we are "waiting" for this technology. The fact
of the matter is that we are not waiting for it, we are creating it. In
spite of the fact that a blind person has already demonstrated that driving
a vehicle independently is not only a dream but a reality, it seems as if
you don't believe the objective evidence. By the way, the footage of a man
walking on the moon was filmed in the desert in Arizona.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala