[Blindtlk] why is it important to join an organization ofthe blind?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 16:49:49 UTC 2012

I agree, Dave! I think what Mark Riccobono told me in an
interview I did with him about the Blind Driver Challenge at the
2011 NFB of Maryland convention sums it up.  Here's what he said:
"A lot of people ask me, "What are you going to do with that
tricky overpass on Route 95?" The truth is, we don't know; we're
still in the Kitty-Hawk phase of engineering.  Who knows; maybe
it's not realistic.  But it's also not realistic at this point to
say that it can't be done."

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan