[Blindtlk] OT Wedding Registry

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:24:43 UTC 2012

Hello List,
Jessica from Virginia here... I post every once in a while.  I think I have
mentioned that I am getting married March 24th.  I am going threw and doing
the registering for wedding stuff thing.  My future husband already has a
good bit of stuff because he already lives on his own in a house.  I am
writing to ask for any suggestions on things a blind woman may find useful
in either maintaining a home or cooking or I don't know?  Of course we are
registering for the usual, I just didn't know if there were any cool cooking
or something type thing that people find extra useful.  Is there anything
that ya'll feel like you couldn't live with out.  Things I have thought of
are: talking caller ID, maybe a talking thermostat.  Anything I may be
missing?  Also, in the products I just named, do any of you have specific
suggestions on which ones to get and where they may be sold?

Thanks, any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!
Jessica