[Blindtlk] OT Wedding Registry

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:05:47 UTC 2012

Thanks ladies,
Julie, where did you get your talking scale?  I actually have one, but it is
a piece of junk.  When it did work, every time you got on it it would give a
completely different weight.  Like if I stepped on and a minute later
stepped back on, the weight difference would be drastically different.  Lol!
It now is at the point where it randomly talks to itself.  You will be
walking by the bathroom and here "Hello" "Goodbye"; I guess it's lonely.
Lol!