[Blindtlk] A Definition of Kool-aid

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:39:55 UTC 2012

Hey Bryan,

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding here; I and other people took
your statement the wrong way, so I apologize for my
misunderstanding.  You're right about my age.  Again, I'm sorry
for the misunderstanding and totally understand what you're
saying.  I'm pretty easy-going too, so don't let what I've been
saying fool you, as I took it the wrong way.  I've just heard
that stuff said a lot of times; that the NFB is a cult.  Are we
cool now? :)

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan