[Blindtlk] Picture ID's.

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:25:52 UTC 2012

Here in MI I got mine at the DMV as well, and here they also give you
the option of mailing in a check and then going to get your picture
taken.
I didn't even have to pay for my ID because I had a doctors note
explaining that my condition is permanent *since I was born without
eyes & can't magically grow some*! Lol. So mine was free.

--
Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet
confinement of your aloneness

Sadie Marie Medina!
Original birthdate unnone.
First birthday with us: 2/15/2009