[Blindtlk] Picture ID's.

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Jan 27 19:00:19 UTC 2012

Uh, just a second here.  Brian was not being insensitive.  He was just pointing out the facts of life.  True independance means having the ability to do what you have to do, however you have to do it.  My home town now has public transportation; but, there was a time when it did not.  I still got where I needed or wanted to go.  Yes, it costed a little more money back then, and, there are times when it still might because the buses or shuttle don't always go where I want or need to go.  Still and all, I get there.  IF I can do it, so can you; fixed income not withstanding.  It's just a matter of figuring out other ways of getting it done.  Sure, public transportation would be nice; but, if you don't have it, you'd bettter be able to work out different ways of getting done what you have to get done.  That's what real independance is all about; not doing things just one particular way; rather, working out different ways of getting done what you need or wish to get done.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: