[Blindtlk] Picture ID's.

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:08:25 UTC 2012

well said. You have to be able to work things out, and you'd be amazed what
you can do with fixed incomes if you really work hard and try.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.