[Blindtlk] Picture ID's.

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:06:22 UTC 2012

Mary:

I stand corrected and hopefully they will implement your suggestion for
putting a satellite office some where on a transit route.  Along with good
service should come some good customer service as well.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- I did not say I had an ADA claim.  I said we're
considering advocating for a
satellite DOT office at some location that's on a transit route.  I believe
we can improve something without making an ADA claim is some instances.  I
was interested in learning how other states distribute ID's and so far I've
learned that the process, like in Iowa, is supervised by the agency that
delivers DL's.
Mary