[Blindtlk] Why do we advocate?

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 20:43:20 UTC 2012

It has been interestingly observed that we have our best friend in Australia
and connect with him using the internet but don't know the name of our next
door neighbor. I think this is something that goes way beyond blindness. We
spend more time inside our houses, less time on our porches, and we let our
children have far less time outside for fear something will happen to them.