[Blindtlk] Why do we advocate?

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 03:45:37 UTC 2012

Times have changed, not just for blind people but for everyone. It is not
how it used to be and people in general have to work much harder now days.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.