[Blindtlk] scam or not

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:34:09 UTC 2012

They are here in NY, you can donate your car for the blind, is a real thing, don't know who they give the money to that is another issue. I can call or Ask Carl Jacobson or David Stayer what is what.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138