[Blindtlk] family guy show

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 15:04:51 UTC 2012

hi,

it was one little observation.
from what i have seen from past strong reactions to two movies, i expected
someone to start a letter writing campaign and get the show cancelled.
it was a funny show, that's all.
the blindness movie was a flop and was removed from most theaters after the
first week but it gained much more publicity than it would have when the nfb
kept creating news.
If that's being negative, no, it's what happened and fact.
Bryan Schulz