[Blindtlk] family guy show

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 17:27:58 UTC 2012

Bryan,
    First of all, your comment about Family Guy may have been one little
observation, but it was one among many we have heard from you. You seem to
have a knack for making negative comments about the NFB on our lists, never
stopping to consider that we are not preventing you from making such
comments in our own house, so to speak. This seems very contradictory to
your numerous assertions that we are all sheep following ignorantly and not
allowing discension. I am of the opinion that all bias is the result of
ignorance and the unwillingness to recognize the truth despite overwhelming
evidence is the epitome of ignorance.
    As for the Blindness movie, Did you ever stop to consider that it is
very possible the reason the box office receipts were so low was because of
the demonstrations we in the NFB held outside the theaters and the negative
publicity it received as the result. I know that while we were demonstrating
outside our local MovieCo theater showing the movie in Tampa, a large number
of patrons decided to see a different movie than the one they had intended.

Marion Gwizdala