[Blindtlk] New Web Site Expansion

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 22:16:24 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

    I just wanted to take a moment to compose this brief note, and to invite
any of you who would be interested to check out a new expanded section of
our web site.

    Our home page is at www.thcduluth.org.  We have a number of different
Christian resources, this being the home page for our local church.
Hopefully you will want to sign up for our free newsletter?  *smile*

    The expanded area of the web site is called Christian Study Center, and
you will find the link about two thirds of the way down the links.  We have
added a number of features including written articles, audio files, etc.  We
are hoping that this will be a valuable resource, even for those who are not
in our local area.  I also am interested in learning about the accessibility
aspects of the site, since this is a particular concern for me!

    If you are interested, I welcome you to check out our web site in
general, sign up for our newsletter if you wish, and explore the Christian
Study Center section.  I would also welcome any feedback that you can offer
me!  We are a small church with a very limited budget, so I have been doing
most of the Web Master responsibilities myself!

Your Brother in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
True Hope Church of Duluth
Web Site: www.thcduluth.org