[Blindtlk] Practicing Signatures, Best Way to Draw a Circle

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 22:25:07 UTC 2012

Dear friend,

    I do not know if this will help, but I practiced by some how placing a
dot on a piece of paper.  Perhaps you could type a number of Braille single
dots such as an "a"?  I would then place my pen or pencil on the top of this
dot, and practice bringing my pen all the way around until I reached the dot
again.  The circles will start out being rather large, but as you gain
practice they will get smaller.  With the dot, you will have a reference
point until you gain understanding of the movement required to make the
circle.

    I hope this helps?

Your Brother in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm