[Blindtlk] Deleting movies and TV episodes from iPhone.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Jun 1 00:58:46 UTC 2012

This is something on the iPhone I can't figure out.  Apparently, you are supposed to flick right or left from within the video list until the delete button appears, but none shows up.  I've showed my phone to our eldest daughter who also has one.  She can't figure out either how to do this, with VoiceOver off.

If anyone has experience deleting the above-mentioned, please let me know how to do this.  I don't have problems deleting from any other apps, such as music.

Thanks in advance for the advice.