[Blindtlk] Deleting movies and TV episodes from iPhone.

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Mon Jun 4 13:43:25 UTC 2012

Is there a "done" button?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1 at cableone.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:58 PM
Subject: [Blindtlk] Deleting movies and TV episodes from iPhone.

This is something on the iPhone I can't figure out.  Apparently, you are
supposed to flick right or left from within the video list until the delete
button appears, but none shows up.  I've showed my phone to our eldest
daughter who also has one.  She can't figure out either how to do this, with
VoiceOver off.

If anyone has experience deleting the above-mentioned, please let me know
how to do this.  I don't have problems deleting from any other apps, such as
music.

Thanks in advance for the advice.