[Blindtlk] what qualifies as blind in terms of seeking president orVP?

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 19:37:56 UTC 2012

Hi Sherri. I think most chapters would say that blind means either legally
or functionally blind with best correction. If your daughter can drive and
read regular print, it would seem to me she is not either legally or
functionally blind. That doesn't mean she doesn't care about the work we do
or even that she doesn't love the Federation, but unless someone can come up
with a different definition, I think blind means blind after correction.

Warmly,

Gary