[Blindtlk] what qualifies as blind in terms of seeking president or VP?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 10 20:46:40 UTC 2012

Sherri,
    It is my understanding that the NFB uses its functional definition of
blindness as the criteria for swhether or not one qualifies as "blind" for
the purposes of the constitution. That definition from the article, "A
definition of blindness", is a visual impairment that requires an individual
to use alternative techniques to perform a task most people would perform
using eyesight. That, at least, is my recollection of the definition. You
may want to refer your daughter to the article available on

http://www.nfb.org

Fraternally yours,
Marion