[Blindtlk] a question about getting lost

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:54:31 UTC 2012

Exactly right, Judy! I know my sighted parents and other family
members and friends have plenty of getting lost stories.
Ironically, my mom's getting lost stories mostly happen when she
is trying to get to the NFB national center in Baltimore! *
Smile! She has now figured it out, with the help (ironically
again) of a blind person!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan