[Blindtlk] a question about getting lost

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:54:45 UTC 2012

Hey Vejas, I'm going to Independence 2012 at Blind Industries and
Services of Maryland (BISM) this summer! If you decide to go to
that program, that would be awesome, since I haven't seen you
since Braille Challenge 2 years ago! If you'd like more
information, you can email Dezman Jackson at djackson at bism.org.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan