[Blindtlk] owning a vehicle

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 16:00:57 UTC 2012

Cheryl,

Thank you for sharing your experience.  I just purchased the vehicle
yesterday and indeed was told that the purchase had to be accompanied by
a driver's license.  I'm going to check into it further to see what
specific laws the sales person was referring and to make sure they are
being interpreted correctly.

I'll let everyone know what I find out.
Julie