[Blindtlk] prom

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 00:18:14 UTC 2012

Sounds great! I actually know someone who teaches at our local
dance studio, so I will get in touch with her and see if we can
get some dance lessons arranged.  Thank you for the advice!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan