[Blindtlk] prom

Joel Zimba jzimba at cavtel.net
Mon Mar 12 03:25:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I rarely post here, but I couldn't help but give my heavily biassed opinion.

I've been a dancer for years.   For the life of me, I can't figureout the leading of dances which move around the floor.  Specifically, I dance tango, and if anyone has some thoughts of how one leads while moving around a crowded floor, I will gladly come have you teach me.

That said,  there are  great options, which don't require this.  Specifically, swing, any variant and  most any of the Latin dances like merenge or salsa.

I'm always relieved when I don't have to go anywhere and it doesn't take much to get folks to give ya room.

 I skipped my prom and truthfully, these days almost nobody realy knows how to dance.

Dance lessons and an hotel key ard will serve you well.

best,

Joel