[Blindtlk] Chapters in Philadelphia and New York?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:21:33 UTC 2012

David.
I am the Treasurer of the Long Island Chapter here in NY.
Which universities are you looking at we have some great ones here on Long Island.
But I am also sending you Carl Jacobsen's information, he is the President of the New York Chapter.  He is also one of the Board of Directors with the NFB.
The number is 718-567-7821
You can also call me at 631-236-5138,  I would also be able to help you, I believe that everyone is still in Albany.
Cheryl EchevarriaTreasurer, Greater Long Island Chapter

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394