[Blindtlk] FW: [nabs-l] New talk show debuting tonight.

Aisha aka Mandi F blind.muslima at live.com
Fri May 4 21:49:49 UTC 2012

Hello, I was wondering how you start up a radio show?
Thanks.
Aisha

Join my group for blind muslims and non muslims to talk about islam and blindness related issues:
http://groups.google.com/group/blind-muslims?src=email&hl=en

Or send me an email requesting to join.

Visit my blog:
www.ablindmuslimah.blogspot.com