[Blindtlk] MLB online audio of games

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 20 03:04:03 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Here is the radio-related question which I was referring to in my previous
posts.

I've heard that you can listen to audio of MLB baseball games online using
the MLB Web site, and supposedly it is accessible. I went on the site, but
can't find anything about audio. I only found MLB TV. How do I access this
audio? I'd like to listen to the Orioles games online, as the only stations
I can pick up which cover their games are on the AM dial, which makes for a
staticky listening experience, especially when listening to night games. So,
how do I do this?

Thanks,

Chris