[Blindtlk] MLB online audio of games

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 20 03:34:40 UTC 2012

Chris:

Peridoxically, you click on the TV link to get to the Media Center. There
you will find links to the general MLB TV player which is more-or-less
accessible Flash and also an "Accessible GameDay Audio" link which takes you
to a page with stripped-down player that only handles audio and uses less
resources. The games are in the first table you come to on that page.

Now for the bad news: you'll have to pay $19.95 or, I believe, $4.95 a
month, in order to listen to the games. This means you set up a MLB account
and pay with a credit card. Once verified, this gives you access to the
GameDay Audio feeds. If you want All Access -- which gives you TV, a library
of games from the past and other goodies, you'll have to pay something like
$129.95 -- I have All Access here but have forgotten the price.

There ain't No Such thing As A Free Lunch!

Mike