[Blindtlk] getting around a doctors office

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu May 24 15:22:31 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

    Some doctors offices and health clinics now have forms you can fill out
online. They'll either be forms you fill out on their Web site or they
provide downloadable PDF documents you can get assistance with preparing
prior to your visit. If this service is not available or you encounter
accessibility issues with their online forms someone in the office can do
this for you. Mary and I have done this successfully with several of the
physicians we use.

Peter Donahue