[Blindtlk] Fw: Mass. school electrocutes blind girl

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:07:15 UTC 2012

Well, it's a good thing for the Texas agencies that this practice
isn't going on in Texas, as we're having our national convention
in Dallas this year! I'm sure that if the leaders of the NFB knew
about such treatment going on in Texas, we'd be having a
demonstration at the offending agency's headquarters similar to
the one we had at the Minneapolis Society for the Blind in 1980.
I know, I'm writing as if I was there, when in fact I wasn't even
born at the time! * Smile! It's all in Walking Alone and Marching
Together!

As for MA and WA state, it might be a good idea to contact the
President of those states' respective NFB affiliates and see if
they know anything.  I know the president of our WA affiliate is
on this list (Mike Freeman,) so I wonder, Mike, if you know
anything about similar practices happening in WA? I'm not sure
who the President of the MA affiliate is, but I think someone who
knows something about this should contact him/her.  I think the
leaders of the NFB should at least know about this, if it is true
that this electrocution crap is going on at the JRC in Boston.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote