[Blindtlk] Announcing BEP Roundtable

Michael Talley talleyscafe at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 12:01:29 UTC 2012

Announcing "BEP Roundtable"
(Sponsored
by N.A.B.M. of Alabama)

            You are cordially invited to join "BEP Roundtable"
on the 1st and 3rd  Monday of every month at 7 P.M. (Central) with your
host(s) Michael Talley and Barbara Manuel.  Whether you are a BEP student,
a licensee waiting for a facility, or an experienced vendor that has
been around for longer than you care to admit; you will enjoy and learn from
this bi-weekly phone conversation. The chat was started to inform, encourage,
support, educate, and motivate you in pursuing the career of your
dreams.  We strongly believe in the importance of reaching out and
assisting one another during these challenging economic times.  We strive
to bring fresh ideas, positive speakers, and new technologies to help your
business run more efficiently and achieve a higher profit!!!

            If you would like to join us, simply call (616)
515-2970 at 7 P.M. on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.  Press 1 to go
to live chat rooms.  Then press 7 to proceed to room 7 for our chat.
 If you can, please call in a few minutes early so that you can be in the
room at 7:00 P.M. when we start.  We respectfully ask you to "mute"
your phone by pressing " * 1", so that everyone can hear the panel of
speakers without interference of background noise.  To un-mute your phone,
simply press " * 1" again.  During every phone call, we do open
the line up for questions and answers.  We also welcome and are open to
your feedback and suggestions.  If you have an idea on how to improve
"BEP Roundtable" or would like to suggest a topic we address, please
feel free to email Michael Talley at   talleyscafe at yahoo.com.
 We are constantly striving to improve and expand our chat room.  So
please feel free to spread the word and invite friends and family to join us
even if they are not directly involved with BEP.  We believe they will be inspired and able to apply
some concepts to their business or personal life as well.  We hope you
will be able to join us!!!  We look forward to hearing your feed back as
we grow this chat in reach as many people as possible and inspire our listeners to new heights!!!

Michael Talley
Vice-Chairman

Elected Committee of Blind Vendors of Alabama
talleyscafe at yahoo.com