[Blindtlk] Purging of the Voter Rolls

Thu May 31 19:23:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just signed up again for this list.  Haven't been a part of it for a long time.  I have a question.

Has anyone had problems with the activities in some states to update and purge the rolls of eligible voters, such as Florida with the notices being sent out to voters to update their information?  I understand that you have 30 days to respond to the written notice of potentially being purged from voter rolls because of some sort of irregularities.  Does anyone think that blind persons might be adversely affected or disadvantaged by these notices?

/s/

Bennett Prows