[Blindtlk] Introduction

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 01:21:22 UTC 2012

Hello Roanna. Welcome to the list. Sometimes this list is quiet; sometimes
one of us says something and everyone takes to their keyboard to give their
two cents. We may have different opinions about things, but all of us who
are here are trying to share our experience of being blind and to gain
strength from others who have figured out a different way, taken a different
attitude, or encountered people who felt differently. We can sometimes be
your online shot in the arm when you need energy, and sometimes you can do
the same for us.

Warmly,

Gary